You may notice some things look a little wonky on the site at the moment, well that’s because not only did I upgrade from 3.2 to 3.34, but I decided to refresh and update the templates that go along with the site. That’s where I went wrong.
It’s proven a nightmare to get to where I am now, and there are still a number of issues. TypeKey isn’t working at all and I have no idea why, OpenID has stopped working, ditto on the idea front there, and I’ve only done the stylesheet, Main Index and here I am stuck on the Individual Entry Archive.
Stick with me and I’ll get things going as soon as I can. In the meantime I’ve moved the three feed choices (Atom, RSS 1.0 and RSS 2.0) into one and created a new feed through feedburner, so please make the change to the new feed [http://feeds.feedburner.com/richardbrunton].